Wednesday, 22 May 2013
Xbox one
So I've seen today on the news that Microsoft has announced it's latest games console called the Xbox one. It's been a few years now since I played a games console so I was wondering wether these latest consoles still excite people other than teenagers. Yes I used to enjoy my time on the Xbox 360 but in the end I thought well this just isn't for me. The only thing I use now is the iPhone which is so easy quick and a lot cheaper than one of the main consoles but ill admit that it doesn't have the same quality as they may do. So I'm very interested to find out if the launch of the latest console truly excites anybody out there so any feedback or discussion would be great. Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment